Is no demo version offered because then no one would buy the game? I bought the game on GOG three years ago and rated it 2 out of 5 stars. What bothers me the most is the imprecise control when playing via keyboard. You can buy the game for 2.99 Euro on GOG right now and for a few more days. In my opinion, the game is not worth more than that.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' and 'Score Attack' modes unlocked after finishing the story
- 'No-Sweat Mode' lets players of any skill level enjoy the story
|Windows, macOS, Linux
|Jul 20, 2011
|Action, Adventure, Role Playing
|2D, Colorful, Hand-drawn, Music, Narrative, Short, Singleplayer
|About a half-hour
|German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)
|Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller
|Subtitles, Configurable controls
|Steam, Homepage, Soundtrack, Discord, Steam, Twitter
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.